Saturday, March 10, 2018

SpiegelMom Scraps - Fox Birthday Wishes!

Hello! I hope you're having a great weekend so far friends! We pulled out some old videos this morning from when my 11 year old was a baby and have been reminiscing this morning! It's amazing how quickly time flies!! Today, I'm sharing a cute birthday card Erica (my 6 year old) gave to her friend for her birthday. I shared it over on the SpiegelMom Scraps Instagram feed last week HERE.


I created a fun shaker using some stitched circle dies and some foam tape along with the Authentic You sequin mix from SpiegelMom Scraps and used the Echo Park paper A Perfect Autumn paper pack.


Inside, I added some watercolour Distress Oxide Inks smooshed to create a background and stamped Celebrate from Your Next Stamp.


I used some Prima and Fabercastel watercolour pencils along with this cute CTMH stamp set.


Be sure to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the shaker!! The fox is so cute!! The papers are perfect!! Love this!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabulous! Love this fox and the bunnies in the card above. Great designs, as always. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete