Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Scrap Shotz - Pick Me Up Card Gift Set!

Hi friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz Blog today with a gift set of 5 cards featuring the Paige Evans Pick Me Up Collection that will be available at the Scrap Shotz store. Last week I gave you a look at the beautiful goodies in the collection and two layouts I created with it. This week I wanted to focus on the fun Swatch Books and show how easy it is to create beautiful cards with your supplies! Here's a look at all the cards I made...


Be sure to check out the photos of each one with closeups and details at the Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz Blog! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous and crafty week!




2 comments:

  1. These are all so fabulous!! I love the papers and designs of each one!! Gorgeous cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They turned out Fantastic Karla! LOVE the bright colorful paper!! Have a wonderful Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete