Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Honey Bear Twist Turn Birthday Card!

Hello! I'm popping in to share this cute Twist Turn birthday card using the adorable Honey Bear image from Kitty Bee Designs that I'm sharing on the Kitty Bee Designs blog today. My sweet niece Emily turns one this week and I thought she'd love this card! I printed this sweet digi stamp on Kraft paper and coloured her in with Jane Davenport coloured pencils before adding some white highlights with a Dylusions paint pen. I found a number 1 sticker in my stash and added glitter and Glossy Accents to make it pop on the honeycomb background paper.

I used the YouTube Twist Turn Card tutorial to create the card base. It's a neat fold and pops when you open the card! I had a mini CTMH stamp set with the little bees and hive that I pulled out to use on the card base. I love how the blue and yellow honeycomb papers are not from the same collection, but work together because of the patterns! I used the blue flower to coordinate the colours as well.

Inside, I used a stamped sentiment from two Your Next Stamp stamp sets and a few more SMS sequins. Perfect for a little girl who is turning 1!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week.


1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the twist design!! The bear is so sweet!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete