Thursday, October 12, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Thanksgiving Treat Boxes!

Hi friends! Karla here today with some cute treat boxes I made for all my Thanksgiving guests this past weekend! I love that Thanksgiving is early here in Canada.... Honestly, I wouldn't be able to wait till November 😉We served turkey dinner for 9 people - it was a full table and a very happy Thanksgiving - with so much to be thankful for!


Be sure to head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog to get all the details and see the adorable closeups! Here's a look at the process I used to create this box that was originally created by Angie from ChicnScratch. Click the VIDEO LINK HERE or click below to see my process - You'll also get to see what I put inside them!!


Don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps shop!! 

Here's a few photos I'm sharing from our family dinner!

The table's set and it's the calm before the storm!

Everyone is ready to eat, but I make them hold off for a quick photo!

Traditional turkey dinner - Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, veggies, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce - and wine!

And a cheesy photo of the girls, lol!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you're in Canada, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past weekend - and if you are one of my US friends - I hope you'll have fun creating some handmade projects for your Thanksgiving coming up soon! 

Linked to:
Pink & Main - Challenge #26 Fall (Thankful stamp set used on thank you note inside treat box - shown in video HERE and on tags on back of box shown HERE.
DL Art - Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge
CNHC Patterned Paper - October Link Up
Word Art Wednesday - #304-305 AG
FFC #209 - AG
SSS Monday Challenge - Not A Card


8 comments:

  1. What gorgeous treat bags!! I love the papers!! The scarecrows are so cute!! And yum, your Thanksgiving dinner looks so delicious!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL adorable!!Love the cute scarecrows! I hope that you had wonderful time!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love these adorable treat bags - plus your dinner really looked like a fun family time. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your treat boxes are just as cute as can be! I love scarecrows and yours are so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boxes are super cool. Lovely colors and such a great idea. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the treat bags! The papers are so fun and the scarecrow is a perfect choice! Looks like FUN was had by all and you all filled up on yummy goodness! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation, family and delicious food. Thank you for blessing us with your entry at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you link more projects soon. Leaving you with the hope found in God Word in Psalm 147:11 which says, "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." Have a fruitful and blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Karla...these are adorable! You are such an amazing artist and a super creative and talented entertainer. Great job all around, and thanks so much for taking the time to link up with us. I love having you play along and hope you will join us again soon. Have a wonderfully blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete