Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Raccoon Tea Bag Holder!

Hi! I'm popping in with a cute and quick tag and tea bag holder using the sweet raccoon from this month's challenge over at the Gerda Steiner Designs October Challenge! If you played along last month you would have received this guy free!! If you want to purchase this adorable digital image and play along in October by linking your project using him, then you'll get November's image free. I just love this idea, and I was really excited to create a cute tag with this little cutie!

I used a very easy tea bag folding tutorial on YouTube and a piece of 6x6 patterned Lawn Fawn Knit Picky paper to create this cute holder. I'm thinking this will be a perfect stocking stuffer or teacher gift! 

I used a tag die from Your Next Stamp to diecut around the racoon image and coloured him in with Prismacolor and Hobby Colour markers. A little stamp from a Lawn Fawn tag set was just perfect to decorate his little wooden sign!

I added a little black bow and some pretty SpiegelMom Scraps sequins!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the challenge and all the fun projects for this month!





1 comment:

  1. OMGOODNESS! Your tag is adorable! I just love the way you colored him all up! Gerda has some fab images... Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete