Tuesday, October 3, 2017

7gypsies - Architextures Scrapbook Layout!

Hi! I just wanted to pop in to share a layout and process video I have on the 7gypsies YouTube channel showing you how to make a Scrapbook Layout using the 7gypsies Architextures System! There are so many cool elements in the Architextures line and they work wonderfully together. If you haven't seen these amazing new products, be sure to check them out, and if you're not sure how to combine them to create awesome projects then be sure to check out the video below for ideas!


Here's a look at the layout up close-

I was 3 1/2 in the photo I used in this layout :) I'm trying to get some more layouts done about me! I  used the September sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine! Check out the video for a close up look at all the supplies and links to everything in the Canvas Corp Brands Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Linked to:
FFC #208 - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge
CNHC Patterned Paper - October Link Up
Word Art Wednesday - #300-301 AG
Always Fun Challenges - #26 Dies/Punches (spellbinders dies)
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine September Sketchy Challenge


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO! Such a wonderful design!! Super sweet photo too!! ;)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative layout and I liked the space to add written content - super cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a cool Layout! I love how you used scalloped banners in your layout... very creative and the picture is awesome! Sweet Layout!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I like the layout. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and beautiful layout! I love the banners you used to highlight your picture! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete