Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Ice Cream Bear Card!

Hello friends! I am sharing this adorable Ice Cream Bear digital stamp from Kitty Bee Designs over on the KBD blog today! There are still a few more weeks of summer, and I really want to enjoy them! This little bear eating a huge ice cream looks like he really wants to take advantage of the warm sunshine too ;) I love printing out my images on kraft cardstock for a change sometimes - and I love the way coloured pencils look on kraft, so that's what I decided to do.


The stitched circle die from Kaisercraft made a lovely little border around the image, and I added some fun and glittery Stickles to his yummy ice cream. A few foam dots give the circle some dimension over top of the fun summertime papers.

 A bit of Raspberry Twine tied around the cut apart journaling card adds some bright colour and texture, and coordinates with the lovely summery Sweet Summer Vibes sequin mix from SpiegelMom Scraps (don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off at the SMS store!) I added a cute sentiment from Pretty Cute Stamps to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic week - and get to enjoy a few more weeks of summer ;)

Linked to:
FFC #202 - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday August Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - #296/297 AG




4 comments:

  1. So sweet!! The bear is adorable!! I love the papers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally ADORABLE Karla! Your bear looks so sweet holding the ice cream... and I love the way you colored him up!! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yummy!!!! cutest little bear and great design lovin' those papers I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and papers. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper, we hope to see you back again. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete