Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Amie's Page!

Hi crafters!! Hope your week is going well - I don't know how it goes so quickly sometimes.... My daughter Amie, who is 10, made a scrapbook page last week and asked me to share it on my blog. I just love it when my girls take an interest in scrapbooking <3 She has a little album that she's made pages here and there since she was about 5. I've always let the girls use whatever supplies they want, even if they are my 'good' ones. They are always careful with inks and tools and I love seeing what they come up with!

She asked me to write the journaling down for her, and otherwise she chose all the papers and cut everything out and layered it the way she wanted!

I usually have a bunch of extra photos that I don't use so the girls are always welcome to use them. These ones were from last Fall of Amie and her sister Erica.

I love that she chose the Crazy Kids circle ;)

And here's Amie proudly showing off her page!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I thought I'd link her page up and show off her beautiful work!

Linked to:
FFC #182 AG
SSS Wednesday Challenge AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday April Linky Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - #276/#277 AG


9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Way to go Amie! She should totally be showing this off... Her layout looks fantastic... Amie, you have wonderful elements, a Great Design and the photo's are adorable! You certainly can tell you have your Mom's Talent! Thanks Karla for sharing this wonderful page from an up and coming crafter! Have a great day!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous layout Amie!! Love the pretty colors and those adorable photos!! You did a wonderful job!!

    Thank you so very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! What a gorgeous layout by Amie!! She's so talented (like her Mama!!) The photos are so sweet!! I love how she placed the elements and the colors!! This is fabulous!! I hope she makes more layouts that you share with us!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amie did a fantastic job! I love the sweet pics and the added little details are awesome! Her smile holding her project is priceless!!! So cute!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such precious photos and wonderful layouts! So glad you had a special time together and have creatively preserved the photos. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a wonderful scrapbook page! You must be so proud of her and what a great way to spend time together! Amie did an awesome job on that page! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Annie!!! Very creative!! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. I love to see what children make. All my grand daughters scrapbooked with me when they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Amie!! Such a talented young lady, just like your Mum. I'm so glad you asked Mum to share your scrapbook page because it is wonderful!! Thank you Karia for sharing Amie's page with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. I love to see children's creations, with the way of the world with technology it's is nice to see children are crafting!! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete