Monday, November 21, 2016

Mouse Happy Birthday!

Hi there crafty friends! Well, the days are speeding by, and since I hate rushing around in the crowds I've been busy trying to organize Christmas stuff this month. I haven't done as much blogging lately as I'd like, but I did want to share this cute mouse birthday card from a party that Erica went to last month! This adorable little mouse holding a cupcake is the Mouse Birthday digital stamp from Pretty Cute Stamps. I printed her out on white cardstock and coloured her in with Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers.

I used my Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle and cut around the digi image with a circle cutter before layering the image on my background BoBunny papers. I use the PCS Birthday Elephant digital stamp for the presents, printing them in two different sizes and using two circle punches to cut them out. A little foam tape on some of the layers gives a bit of dimension.


Some pretty sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps Store added the perfect birthday touch!

Inside, I used a sentiment from Mouse Birthday, printed directly onto my pink carstock.

Here's a look at these cute stamp sets:
Mouse Birthday

Birthday Elephant 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've been enjoying some crafty fun lately as well as getting ready for any upcoming celebrations!

Linked to:
DL Art - Nov Linky Challenge
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday


2 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Karla!! The image is so sweet!! It totally makes me smile!! I love the colors and papers you used!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...me again!! I forgot to thank you for playing along at DL.ART!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete