Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hello There - No Line Alcohol Ink Colouring!

Hi there crafty friends! I'm back today to share this cute circle card I made for a friend who just had a baby boy. I used my Cricut Explore to weld a circle together to make the card base and then cut the scalloped frame using a blue floral MAMBI paper with a blue cardstock layer underneath.

I stamped this sweet little fox from CTMH with a cream coloured dye ink before trying a no-line alcohol ink colouring technique. I have to admit, when I first started colouring him it looked really awful! But that's the great thing about trying new things- if it doesn't work you can throw it away and you've probably figured a few things out along the way. After I added some shading he started to look more normal!

I used the writing feature in the Cricut Explore and added this pretty congrats inside the card.

I love how this turned out, and will definitely play around more with this technique!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment