Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy BOTday Birthday Card!

Hi friends! I'm sharing this cute robot birthday card today that I made for a little boy's first birthday recently using the BOTday and Gears To You stamp sets from Pretty Cute Stamps.

These sets are some of my favourite sets for birthdays! I stamped the little robot onto white cardstock with Memento Ink and coloured him in using alcohol based markers. I used one of the little gears to stamp a design on his balloon and layered him on a few fun patterned papers.

I used the gear border from the Gears To You set on the edge of my card. A couple more single gears stamped and popped up beside this cute little robot adds a little extra detail! He totally looks like he's ready to have some birthday fun!


Inside - This perfect sentiment and a few more gears!

Here's a look at these adorable stamp sets:
BOTday

Gears To You

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you haven't heard the BIG news from Pretty Cute Stamps be sure to check it out - and head on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps Store to pick up these awesome stamp sets!



1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE Karla! Great Birthday card - love that adorable robot!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete