Saturday, March 12, 2016

Money Mountain!

Well, I'm slowly working through the amazing online scrapbook class Ready Sketch Go!  You can see my layout for Sketch #1 here. For my second layout I've chosen to use some photos from a camping trip we went on last summer.

I pulled camping papers out of my stash and then brought in a striped paper that included the pink and turquiose from the outfits the girls were wearing.

I keep all my camping papers and stickers together, so I used ones I found there first and then started looking for other creative things to add.
 I dug through my ephemera to find little coins and papers with money on them. Then, I used Glossy Accents to give my coins some extra shine.

I drew my lines for journaling with a quilting ruler and then erased them after I finished. 

Thanks so much for joining me today, and have a happy, crafty weekend! Don't forget to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps blog hop showcasing all the fun new releases for March - you can find my Spring card here using the new Grow set!


No comments:

Post a Comment