Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Distress Crayon Resist Card!

I am so loving my Distress Crayons! Here's a look at a card I made to share on the Scrapendipity Way Of Life blog today.

I used the white Distress Crayon and a circle stencil as a resist on this card. After stenciling on my white card base I sponged on Distress Inks and then used some Tim Holtz stamps to stamp over top. I love the way the Crayons resist the inks!

I used my Inks again to colour my seam binding ribbon (Selena can order this in for you!) so it blended perfectly with my card. A little paper flower in coordinating colours and a couple heart sequins finishes it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful, warm spring week.


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Karla! That is Gorgeous! Your card is so pretty with all those wonderful shades of color! Beautifully done using those new TH Crayons!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete