Sunday, February 21, 2016

February Calendar With Pretty Cute Stamps!

Hi friends! I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend! The sun has been out, the snow is melting, and even though it's still a little chilly, it does feel like spring is coming soon! Today, I wanted to share our family's monthly calendar with you and the way I use the awesome stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps to plan the month.

I picked this planner up at Costco in the fall and really love the large spaces it has for keeping track of our family activities. At the beginning of each month I sit down and fill out everything I know that is scheduled, and then as things pop up I put them on throughout the month. My go to stamps each month are the School Planner and Everyday Planner stamp sets. Then I choose from the other sets I have depending on what is going on. You can see some stamps from the Happy Crafting set on the 3rd and 12th, and stamps from the Be Mine set on the 13th and 14th.



This month I've added a Happy Birthday for my hubby's birthday from the Little Llama set on the 24th. The coffee cup on the 23rd is from the Coffee Faces set (with a heart from Little Llama). On the 8th and 24th I used stamps from the Great Chemistry set as well.

I like to decorate the top of the calendar, and this month I used the Eskimo Kisses set. Love this cute girl and igloo! After stamping I coloured in the girl with coloured pencils, and I stamped the igloo with a Kaleidoscope ink pad, adding shading with my pencils. I love using these variegated ink pads for my planner and calendar stamping - I can choose a particular colour within a pad or stamp the colours together to get a different look.

Here's a look at the cute planner stamps I've used, and you can have a look at all the fun PCS planner stamps here.
 School Planner 
Everyday Planner 

Thanks so much for joining me today! Hope you have a fun and crafty week!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of those adorable Stamps Karla!! It's a good size planner - those are the kind I like, so I'm not writing so tiny to fill in the dates! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete