Sunday, November 29, 2015

One Sheet Projects with Pretty Cute Stamps!

I sure hope all of my US friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We put up our tree and decorated for Christmas on Friday while we listened to Christmas music and had some very yummy snacks!

I'm sharing these cute cards and boxes today on the Pretty Cute Stamps blog, and I wanted to let you know how I made them. I've been using a lot of the Heidi Swapp Believe paper this year and have also been enjoying the One Sheet Wonder video instructions by Angie at My Chic'n Scratch. I love that you can take one sheet of patterned paper and some cardstock to create all these projects!!

I used the sentiments from the Nativity 1 and Nativity 2 stamp sets, as well as one on the inside of my card (bottom photo) from the Oh, Christmas Tree set, by Pretty Cute Stamps as my focal images. They are beautiful sentiments and are printed in wonderful fonts. I absolutely love these adorable images, but I really wanted to focus on these amazing sentiments this time! I dug through my stash of diecuts and even used my Cricut to cut some circles with coordinating scalloped edge frames to stamp on. 

I love these cute little folded bags! The video link above shows you how to cut and fold all the pieces using just a scoring board and cutter. I love how CAS the cards are and even though I usually struggle with that style of card I am really happy with how they turned out. I think the sentiments really show up using these layouts. Below each card (bottom row) I've shown the coordinating inside sentiment.

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to check out our Gift Giving Challenge at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog this month and you could win yourself a fabulous gift certificate!

Linked to:
CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge - November Link Up
DL Art - Thankful Thursday November Challenge - AG
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - #257 - Use A diecut/punch



3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful weekend and got your tree up! Looks like you've been a busy crafter too! Fabulous projects! LOVE the paper! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, you have been busy.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge .
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete