Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps October New Release Sneak Peek!

Woo Hoo! It's sneak peek time at Pretty Cute Stamps and you are going to LOVE the new stamps coming out this month!! Today I'm sharing the Little Carolers stamp set that will be released on Thursday. This card and tag set will give you a sneak peek of what is in this adorable set!!


For my card I used a background music paper and then cut a scalloped circle with my Cricut Explore from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I first cut the coordinating SVG images using my Cricut and then stamped on my images. There are even cuts for the music notes!! I added Glossy Accents to my notes after I added them to my card!

I used Prismacolor Markers to colour in my sweet little carolers, adding some paper pieced accents to the girl. I used some Stickles to add glittery highlights to my cuties and used a white gel pen to add some stitching lines around the circle cut border. Some candy cane red twine tied around my diecut and a little metal key finished off my card!

Inside, I added a sentiment from the stamp set and used a few more music notes. I love the script in this sentiment!

I just love this set and had to create a couple Christmas Tags! I love having premade tags on hand before I do my wrapping - so it's nice to get some done early :)


On the back of the tag I stamped another jingle sentiment - this set is going to get you humming Christmas tunes for sure!!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I know you are going to love this release - so be sure to check back tomorrow when I will have a project ready to show you for the New Release Blog Hop. Check out Day 1 and 2 of the sneak peeks on the Pretty Cute Stamps blog for more inspiration!

P.S. This cut file is going to be available free today at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog!! I'm already humming "Joy To The World"!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday


7 comments:

  1. Love your tags! Great inspiration for me to start working on mine! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags! Great inspiration for me to start working on mine! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is so sweet Karla! LOVE the Design! Those Tag are Awesome! I may have to CAS(E) those for a card swap group I'm in! I just love the use of banners on your tags! :) Have a great Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun what cute characters I love your card and the tag alike!!I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cheerful characters Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. such fun tags and card!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete