Monday, May 25, 2015

FCCB 252 - Sketch Challenge!

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #252-Follow the Sketch

This Weeks Sponsor


Bugaboo Stamps




The prize is 7 digital stamps!

Create a project inspired by the sketch below-

For inspiration see:  http://retrosketches.blogspot.ca/2012/07/retrosketches-22.html

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

I used the Bugaboo Stamps digi image 'Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone' for my card along with the France cartridge (wine bottle), Art Philosophy cartridge (scalloped square) and the Photo Booth Props cart (Cheers bubble). I used some Distress Inks around the edges of my cuts and stamped a script stamp on the wine bottle label cut - I love the look of this! Lastly, a few sequins add to the party feel of my card!

To colour in my image I used Prismacolor Markers and added some gel pens to for some shimmer and shine. I used some older CTMH stamps to stamp a sentiment in grey ink on the bottom right of my card. 

Inside, I used the digital sentiment included with the stamp, layered on another scalloped shape that I altered in Design Space. A few more sequins finishes it off!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you will check out the FCCB blog today to see what the new members of our DT came up with and enter your own!! 

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge
Pile It On - #70 Coffee/Wine



4 comments:

  1. How fun! Cheerful, colorful and a fun layout! So pleased you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Create Your Own Challenge]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious Karla I love your take on the sketch and your coloring is awesome. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love how you incorporated the wine bottle in the sketch!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FUN card!!! Love that image (and inside sentiment.. so true!! LOL!!)
    Thanks for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete