Friday, February 13, 2015

Project Life Week 2!

I am finally getting around to posting my Week 2 for my 2015 Project Life Album! I am really enjoying doing PL and love getting those moments down on paper that I know I would forget if I left them.


It's great to be able to add little things like ticket stubs along side my photos! Normally they would go into a pile - never to meet their photo sister again, lol!

I also love all the journalling cards in the Project Life App! If I ever want something different to choose, I have lots to pick from.

Thanks so much for joining me today!! Hope you are all enjoying a fabulous Friday!
P.S. Don't forget you can link your past or present Pocket Page/Project Life layouts to the awesome challenge at Bimini Moose!

Linked to-
DL Art - Feb Linky Challenge
613 Avenue Create - AG
Crafting From The Heart #46 - AG
A Step In The Dark - AG
Craft Your Passion - AG
Party Time Tuesdays - #195 AG
Through The Craft Room Door - AG


8 comments:

  1. Karla,

    Awesome layouts! Those kids are adorable! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout - thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout and colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again the next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are too cute , thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a totally amazing project-so impressive! Thanks so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#248. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! It's always so nice to see scrapbook pages! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete