Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Project Life App!

I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas! I have really enjoyed the past week and I'm really getting into my daughter being home for Christmas break - but it seems that bedtimes are creeping later and the girls are sleeping in - so I guess over the next few days we'll have to adjust that!

Have you been keeping up with all the amazing pocket page projects Janis from Bimini Moose has been sharing?! She's been working on her 2014 year in review layouts and they are so inspiring!!

I've been having so much fun playing around with the Project Life App on my iPad! I thought I'd share a few layouts I've created over the past few days featuring some holiday moments.


I'm going to try printing these out & I'll let you know how that turns out! I think I'll use an 8x8 format and put them in an album. I'm still trying to work out how I will structure my 2015 paper Project Life album, but like anything else, I guess it will be a work in progress and I'll just dive in!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years! Be sure to check back as I will be posting more pocket page scrapbook pages and next week we will be posting our first ever Bimini Moose Pocket Page Challenge!!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday December Linky Challenge
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Dec 27
613 Avenue Create - AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG


3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! It's been so long since I've completed one _ I just hope I can remember how! LOL. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood @ 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fabulous project life pages.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete