Sunday, December 7, 2014

Merry Christmas Snow Globe

Well, the kiddos are sick, so I spent my weekend addressing my Christmas cards and making up a few extra cards. 

The Die Cuttin' Divas have a sketch challenge going on this wheel, and I found a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Snowglobe--Ava_p_3167.htmlthat I had printed out and precoloured with Prismacolor Markers. This has definitely inspired me to precolour more images to have on hand so that I can quickly create a card! I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut out some Heidi Swapp Believe 6x6 paper to place in the bottom right and top left corners. 


I added some Stickles to the white/snowy areas on the globe and tied some bakers twine around the base before popping it up with foam dots. 


Inside:

I hope you are all well and able to enjoy a crafty moment this week!

Happy Crafting!

Karla

Linked to:
Die Cuttin' Divas  - sketch challenge
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra December Challenge
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper December Challenge 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog- Christmas/Holidays
Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog - holiday Cards
 




3 comments:

  1. You card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear me, this is just adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete