Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Guest Designer @ Die Cuttin' Divas - Pirate Theme!

I am soooo excited to be the Guest Designer this week at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog! The theme this week is Pirates!! How fun :)

This was the perfect excuse to scrapbook some pics of my daughter in Preschool dressed up for Pirate Day.  I used the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge for the pirate themed accessories, the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge for the Danger title, and the George and Basic shapes cartridge for the stars.


I thought the skull on the Danger title was perfect! I used some Distress Markers and Inks around my edges and even pulled out some Halloween papers.




I used the September sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker:

I hope you all have a fun, crafty week! Be sure to head on over to the Die Cuttin' Diva's to see all the amazing projects the Design Team have come up with and add your own!



4 comments:

  1. What a darling layout!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us as a guest designer for Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic way to showcase those gorgeous pictures! I love your page. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla this layout is so stinking cute! Your daughter makes such an adorable pirate! It's perfect for pirate day :) Happy to see you as a guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!
    ~Dusty Rae
    dustmakesrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete