Saturday, April 12, 2014

Crochet Coffee Cozy

I have been feeling the need to dig out my crochet supplies lately and finally sat down to check out Ravelry.com. I'm so impressed at all the lovely designs posted there! They have a large library of free patterns to choose from as well.

I used a fun variegated yarn to create this quick and easy coffee cozy with a scalloped edge. I forgot how relaxing and easy it is to sit down with some yarn and a hook (and some tea of course) and create something fun. 


Another source of crochet inspiration is the Marly Bird podcast http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yarnthing.rss. She always has interesting guests in the yarn industry and lots of books and websites to check out.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Happy crafting!

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment