Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Valentines Day Swap

For Valentines Day the Design Team at Fantabulous Cricut made a card kit swap to exchange with another member.  What a great way to get to know other DT members!

I received an amazing package from my DT sister, Liz, at Unik By Yes that I have to share!

So excited to start creating!

Stamped images and Cricut die cut images to use on my cards.

Card bases, cardstock, and patterned paper.

Border strips and paper goodies.

A very cute rubber stamp, Scor tape, washi tape and ribbon - 
Oh and Lindt chocolate goodies (Erica already ate one, lol)!

Rickrack, paper flowers, pearls, mini clothespins (too cute!), wooden embellishments and brads.

Jamberry nail wraps and emery board - I'm very excited to try these! 

My wonderful Valentine from Liz! So sweet :)

This was such a treat to receive in the mail! I'm excited to make some awesome cards with all these fun supplies, and Ill be sure to come back to show you them!

Update! 

Here are some cards I've created so far. Check out the recent posts on this blog to see details and close ups for each card!








Happy Crafting,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment