Monday, March 3, 2014

Harry Potter Quote by Sydney!

My beautiful 14 year old niece, Sydney, recently joined a swap group I have been involved with for a while now - Lefty Productions.  There are such a wonderful group of ladies who share amazing, heartfelt projects - and our fearless leader, Joanna, who comes up with a fabulous new swap idea each month!

I was the lucky recipient of Sydney's mixed media quote card - this girl is incredible! I totally had to post her project on my blog to share and enter it into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Tick Tock.

She chose a quote from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. She embossed the black background and coloured in some of the clock cogs with a gold gel pen - ingenious!

 Love the way she layered these clocks and added Distress Inks.


How cool is this hourglass?!




I'm crossing my fingers that Sydney will be this week's winner of a gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp! There are so many amazing entries there and the Design Team once again has created fabulous projects - be sure to check them out!

Happy Crafting!

Karla

1 comment:

  1. Happy that you shared Sydney's project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! The design with the layered clocks are perfect with the quote! I remember that scene form the movie too!

    ReplyDelete