Friday, February 7, 2014

I heart U

This year I made the most valentines I've ever made! I used the Simon Says Stamp January kit for a lot of them - it was such a great bunch of supplies all in one box :).

I pulled inspiration for this card from Sarah Moerman's blog, My Impressions.

 I used the Fancy Pants 6x6 papers on the front and layered them on some Kraft cardstock and rounded the corners.

 I heat embossed the stitching and I <3 U sentiment and layered the Fancy Pants valentine tickets inside the vellum envelope.

Inside I layered some more strips of papers and another ticket.

Challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Love Notes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart
DL Art Thankful Thursday February Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrappy Mom's Stamps - Love is in the Air
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Linky Party Hearts
Just B Creative - February Linky Party
Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit Gallery

Happy Crafting!

Karla

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, thanks for playing along with us at PDE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I like the embossing on the vellum and the tape on the inside! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! The vellum envelope looks fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! Love the inside. - michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the design! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete