Saturday, October 12, 2013

Creative Chemistry 2- Stencil Sketching

I am just blown away at the amazing amount of information so far in Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 2 online class. For the Stencil Sketching technique, I used markers to colour through stencils, over top of a Distress Stain background.


Over top I added some Distress Inks through stencils and around the edges, some stamping and even some Distress Paint stencilled hearts. It is so neat to see all the layers come together - I could totally keep going....but off to my next technique!

Challenges - Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - use rubber or cling stamps

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag Karla, the stamps and colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete