Monday, September 9, 2013

Beach Layout - Playing in Paradise August Sketch

Scrapbooker's Paradise extended their August sketch deadline, so I thought I'd use their sketch for some cute lake pics of my daughter.  I had so many camping pictures from the summer of 2010 that I actually put most of them in a 4x6 divided page protector album with some journaling cards, but decided to keep out a few to scrap.  I didn't add a specific title to this layout as there will be 2 more that go before it at the same campground.




 
 
Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Paper - Lime Twist collection
Stickers by TPC Studio - Little Lovin Sticker Sheet
Coredinations Cardstock
Pearls
Distress Ink

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing in paradise with us this month Karla. She is adorable, great take on this sketch. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Karla; I love how you've modified the sketch to incorporate your embellishments. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us. I hope you will join in again soon.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete