Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Pre-class Challenge #2!

The second pre-class challenge for the Summer Card Camp 2 about to begin at Online Card Classes next week is a sketch challenge. 
 
For this challenge I decided on a grungy look, using Distress Inks and Dylusions Sprays (both favs of mine!) and a tag.  I sponged my card base and then stamped on it.  Then I sprayed my tag, over a stencil, with red and blue Dylusions Sprays and then sponged with Distress Inks and after drying misted again over a stencil with white spray. I added some vintage cut outs which I brushed some glossy medium on to make a bit shiny as well as some bakers twine, sprayed crinkle ribbon and added a paper flower.  For the banner I attached a sentiment from the same cut out sheet and edged it with white paint after distressing.

 


Be sure to check out Online Card Classes for some wonderful summer inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE!!!!!!! LOOOOOOVE ALL the VINTAGE!!!;)(Found you over at Stamp Camp 2!) :)

    ReplyDelete