Sunday, July 21, 2013

Paper Doll Colour Combo Card

I am loving working with the colour combinations given at the end of the week in the Online Card Class Summer Card Camp 2! And, I am also loving the new paper doll stamps by Prima I recently got :).

I used the fourth colour combo from Week 2, Day 5: grey, yellow, magenta, green and white to create this card.

I coloured part of my doll in with Tombow markers on watercolour paper and also paper pieced the skirt, head band and sweater.  I popped the skirt up with foam dots.  I cut out circles from patterned paper, stamped on them with Distress Inks and then heat embossed love, joy and hope and popped them up with foam dots too.  I cut a couple banners from patterned paper and attached them near the bottom.  I love the fun colours in this card and the tweed grey paper on the card base!

I hope everyone had a fun, creative weekend - and I look forward to another week of card making inspiration.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment