Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Valentines!

I love Valentines Day! I love the red and pink colour scheme, I love the hearts and, of course I love the chocolate!

I only find that it seems to come so quick that I'm never prepared. I'm so excited that I actually made a few pretty Valentines this year and I'm actually getting them in the mail on time :)

I thought I'd use the sketch from Playing in Paradise, which I turned on its side. I used a paper pack I won a couple years ago from Stampin' Up and I stamped a Penny Black stamp on watercolour paper and used Tombow markers. I also used a CTMH tic tac toe stamp set for the X's and O's in the top right corner.






 
I also thought I'd share this adorable Vintage Valentine book I saw at Chapters! So cute!!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you Karla for this lovley array of cards.
    Wonderful take ont the sketch. Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of card Karla, Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet it this! I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karla,

    I love your fun take on the sketch! Adorable images; very sweet. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this week.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Penny Black stamps are ADORABLE! I so love the bunny girl :) Glad you could play with us in Paradise this week!!

    ReplyDelete