Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I really can't believe Halloween is almost here! I hope it won't be too cold for the little ones... We have snow here in Calgary, and it seems to be hanging around.  I'm just not ready for winter!

Sweet Sunday has a sketch I thought I'd use this week to make a Halloween card for my sister and niece. I keep all my Halloween papers together so I can grab them when I want to do a page or card. I layered them on the card base, highlighting the middle square with the silvery Tim Holtz metallic stain. I stamped, colored, and cut out the little ghouls and layered them on top, popping up the girl in front. Then I cut out a circle digi stamp and die cut 2 banners, sponging with Distress Ink.

Hope you all have a happy Halloween!


Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment