Friday, November 18, 2011

Week in Review!

It feels like I've been up to so much over the last 10 days! I'm really focusing on getting ready for Christmas and have also been trying to get as much crafting time in as possible before baby arrives! Counting down to 6 weeks :)


 From the December 2010 Create and Decorate magazine I stitched up these cute felt bells with appliqued details.  The felt flowers were cut freehand from felt and layered 2 together with a brad in the center.

 I used the Gypsy and Cricut with the Wall Decor and More cartridge to  make these two cards.  The top was for a little girl's birthday and the bottom was for Thank You cards for a baby shower (which my awesome sister and oldest daughter surprised me with!!) I was able to easily make 10 cards assembly style this way.

inside sentiment

As always Scrapbooker's Paradise had another awesome Toonie Thursday project- they made a really beautiful, super easy Christmas card with Smooch ink spread on a tree stamp, an embossed image at the top of the card and some cool Shimmer spray along with an envelope cut from 1/2 of a regular, long envelope with a piece of coordinating paper glued on the edge.



I made one with a 'Smooch' stamped flower image on brown cardstock, which I embossed with a sentiment and sprayed with Shimmer spray.



I also finished a pair of mittens for Amie from the Crochet World Babies and Kids issue.  They were super easy and are going to be really warm!



Also wanted to share a crafty website: http://www.wileycraft.com/
and a really good scalloped potato recipe: http://www.canadianliving.com/food/classic_scalloped_potatoes.php

Well, tomorrow's a scrapbooking day and then I've got a few more projects to finish up (and maybe address my Christmas cards!)

Linked up to Creation Corner's Friday Link Party, Simply Designing Simply Link Party, and My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment